Join Stephanie and Aglaée as they do a long overdue Q&A episode! Today, they only cover one question but it’s a good one. 😉
Listen their many very useful and practical tips to help you and your family eat real food frugally. They cover how to save money on your protein, produce and other real food, in addition to many other ways to make more room in your budget for what matters the most to you.
Enjoy the listen and let us know what your best tips are to eat healthy on a budget!
(in the comments below or over here on facebook)
[1:55] Steph’s updates
[10:50] Aglaée’s updates
What are your best tips to eat real food for your family frugally?
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Aglaée’s Free 7-day Bloat-Free Forever Online Course
- Doula recommended training potty
- EWG’s Dirty 12 & Clean 15 Food Lists
- Thrive Market
- Podcast on DIY fermentation